An Ideal Space

At the advice of Nora, I am starting an intellectual (read: not a gossip column, per se) blog, hopefully about writing. Yes, I ripped my title off an Oscar Wilde play (An Ideal Husband).

13 April 2006

N o More Assignments...today.

Okay, so it has been like two months since I posted, and I'll be honest, I wasn't really sure if I wanted to continue this or not. Maybe I just didn't have enough time. I got a promotion at work, so I've been super busy, and dealing with colleges (always a joy) past and present (and, hopefully, future.) Life is fabulous, though, and I am enjoying all of the recent wonderful weather (flip-flops and tanks tops make the world go round. For me, anyway.) So maybe I'll post more often, especially since classes are done in a few weeks. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home